CRUDAN is a national NGO that delivers humanitarian support CRUDAN offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
We are seeking qualified and highly motivated applicants for: CRUDAN Humanitarian Unit, Maiduguri Office, Borno State, Nigeria.
• Location: Maiduguri Office, Borno State, Nigeria.
We are looking for an experienced Procurement Officer to manage the company’s supply of products and services. Procurement Officer responsibilities include strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers. The Procurement Officer’s duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses, so that the company can invest in growth and people
To provide administrative and procurement support for the implementation of the CRUDAN Humanitarian Projects.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
• Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
• Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
• Examine and test existing contracts
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
• Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
• Conduct regular market assessment, analyze and document findings
• Document procurement and share all procurement processes.
• Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
• Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
Emergence relief coordinator (ERC)
The deadline for reception of applications is: Monday, 10th May, 2021, by 10:00am
How to Apply:
Candidates with relevant experience can apply and send applications to email@example.com with Job title as the email subject.
All applications should be addressed to “The Executive Director, CRUDAN” through “The Admin Officer, HR Department CRUDAN HQ
Incomplete applications will not be processed. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for test/interviews. CRUDAN reserves the right to cancel the individual applicant or the whole of the recruitment process without any notice. CRUDAN reserves the right to keep and use applicants’ CVs for further use, beyond the date of the current vacancy, for a similar purpose, with the consent of the applicant, in a reasonable timeframe.