CRUDAN is a national NGO that delivers humanitarian support CRUDAN offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion,
gender or political affiliation.
We are seeking qualified and highly motivated applicants for: CRUDAN Humanitarian Unit, Maiduguri Office, Borno State, Nigeria.
• Location: Maiduguri Office, Borno State, Nigeria.
Assist all program officers with logistical support
Plan and coordinate various tasks to maintain adequate proper program plans: maintain office fleet and proper schedule and other allocation to other programs.
The Logistics Officer will be responsible for all logistics schedules and safely keep with necessary records.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Develop logistics plan.
• Receiving and compiling motor vehicle statistics for management use.
• Assist in the management of motor vehicle files registry and maintenance of motor vehicle fleet register.
• Develop and implement transport vehicle maintenance schedule.
• Assist in the implantation of policy guidelines and regulations on the use and management of the vehicle fleet.
• Co-ordinate the usage and servicing vehicles and fueling to ensure efficient and economic utilization
• Coordinate the ordering of new vehicles, vehicles insurance and licensing, keeping logbooks and recording of written-off vehicles
• Provide records for stocking in and out of items/equipment
• Liaise with Field Officers to assigned vehicles for schedule activities
• Plan for airport pickup and drops and necessary travels.
• Make flight/accommodation bookings where and when necessary
• Collects and submits a daily record of receipts, invoices and other documentation
• Develop and implement a generator/Electrical maintenance schedule.
• Prepare and submit the report
• Provide requisite leadership to the driver, storekeeper and other staff as might be assign under your care
● Provide an oversite function as the organization’s security focal person.
● Carry out any other duty that may be assigned to you.
Procurement & Logistics Manager
The deadline for reception of applications is: Monday, 10th May, 2021, by 10:00am
How to Apply:
Candidates with relevant experience can apply and send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job title as the email subject.
All applications should be addressed to “The Executive Director, CRUDAN” through “The Admin Officer, HR Department CRUDAN HQ
Incomplete applications will not be processed. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for test/interviews. CRUDAN reserves the right to cancel the individual applicant or the whole of the recruitment process without any notice. CRUDAN reserves the right to keep and use applicants’ CVs for further use, beyond the date of the current vacancy, for a similar purpose, with the consent of the applicant, in a reasonable timeframe.