Oxfam GB Nigeria/CRUDAN Partnership
Christian Rural and Urban Development Association of Nigeria (CRUDAN) is a Christian, not-for-profit, Non-Governmental Organization, working to ensure that Nigerian communities experience sustained food security, improved household nutrition, economic justice, natural resources management, disaster risks reduction, conflict transformation and humanitarian aid without bias to faith, gender or ethnicity. CRUDAN in collaboration with Oxfam GB is implementing an EU-funded Pro-Resilience Action (PRO-ACT) Project in Adamawa State in four (4) Local Government Areas (LGAs) – Mubi South, Guyuk, Song and Fufore aimed at building food security and resilience in Northern Nigeria. CRUDAN seeks to employ a qualified candidate to fill the position below for a period of about one year.Job Title: Partner (CRUDAN) Driver
Locations: Adamawa State
Duration: 1 year.
Post holder reports to: Partner Livelihoods Program Officer
Staff reporting to this: None
Budget Responsibility: None
• To support the implementation, and maintain effective and appropriate community engagement on all project activities in Project Communities of Adamawa State.
The Driver will perform the following specific duties:
• Shall drive the Livelihood Program Officer and other Pro-Act Staff as may be assigned
• Ensure official vehicles are cleaned both in and out on a regular basis.
• Ensure routine checks are done on all official vehicle(s).
• Reports in writing any damages or repairs that is required.
• Ensures that servicing /repairs are carried out on vehicles on or at when due.
• Ensures all vehicle documents are up to date as required by Law
• Ensures the vehicle is parked in a secured place when out of the office for official duties.
• Ensure safety of staff and vehicles on official assignments.
• Ensures the vehicle fuel should never be below ¼ full of fuel on return to the office.
• Runs official errands with Pro-Acts’ vehicle(s)
• Shall carry out other duties as maybe assigned by the Livelihoods Program Officer or any of his representatives.
Skills, Qualification and Experience
• At least School Certificate, Trade Test Certificate
• 5 years of accident free driving
• A valid diving license
• Ability to identify and repair and/or fix minor faults in vehicles
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Remuneration is attractive
How to Apply
All interest persons should send an application letter and CV not later than Friday, 24th January 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position title and applicant name must be the subject of your email. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
For further Information you may contact: 07033110053
Click to apply