CRUDAN is a national NGO that delivers humanitarian support CRUDAN offers assistance to people based on need, irrespective of race, religion,
gender or political affiliation.
We are seeking qualified and highly motivated applicants for: CRUDAN Humanitarian Unit, Maiduguri Office, Borno State, Nigeria.
• Location: Maiduguri Office, Borno State, Nigeria.
To ensure the successful implementation, co-ordination and the achievement of the CRUDAN response in Northeast Nigeria, ensuring all NJR reporting requirements are met in the WASH/FSL Sector.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to):
● Ensure compliance with CRUDAN’s Core values and Humanitarian Principles.
● Working with community groups to explore their needs and abilities, and to agree on solutions
● Providing projects to support sections of the community with issues such as mental health or drug use
● Helping communities to share knowledge and resources effectively
● Raising public awareness about important issues
● Assessing the different needs of a community and setting up resources to meet them
● attending meetings and presenting verbal and written reports
● Ensure accountability to the affected population
Networking and negotiated access:
● Attends Humanitarian LGA Coordination meetings/training
● Liaise with other actors to share learning and experience
● Source for WaSH/FSL relevant humanitarian networks
● Make viable
● Attend meetings – management, procurement processes/procedures, when invited to ensure donor compliance/effective administration
● Co-facilitates regular meetings with office staff to track project progress/share learning/outcomes
● The location security updateSelection criteria:
The deadline for reception of applications is: Monday, 10th May, 2021, by 10:00am
How to Apply:
Candidates with relevant experience can apply and send applications to email@example.com with Job title as the email subject.
All applications should be addressed to “The Executive Director, CRUDAN” through “The Admin Officer, HR Department CRUDAN HQ
Incomplete applications will not be processed. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for test/interviews. CRUDAN reserves the right to cancel the individual applicant or the whole of the recruitment process without any notice. CRUDAN reserves the right to keep and use applicants’ CVs for further use, beyond the date of the current vacancy, for a similar purpose, with the consent of the applicant, in a reasonable timeframe.